own the beating of my heart

i'm ashamed of the way your songs and your words

Sunday, September 23, 2007

make my troubles rhyme

if you don't cry, then you just don't feel it deep enough

things i never wanted
covering every last inch of skin
i don't want it to be this way

i don't want to need to have my life saved
i don't want to need for anyone to listen
i don't want to do the things i do
i don't want to be the things i am

hiding is my way of life
i don't know how to change
i fear what other people say, what they thing
whispers like a razor in the back

i wish i were 'awake and unafraid'
but i'm not
i'll sleep as hard as i can
and i'm terrified of what waits upon waking

no one will every love you honestly
and that's what my life is..

i want to be old enough/good enough/strong enough that i dont need music to save my life, but i'm not. this is a me begging for something to make it better.

these girls are my inspiration.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home