own the beating of my heart

i'm ashamed of the way your songs and your words

Sunday, May 3, 2009

we don't do it for the scars or stories, just the pain

where's your head at?

bastardizing the bastard, as it were.

slowly unraveling. no quick drop for me, no. i get slow erosion. i spent most of the day alternating between forcing myself to leave the house and frantically doing everything in my power to avoid leaving the house. i've been practicing my shut-in skills the past few weekends, and it's beyond ridiculous at this point. i'm skipping at least half my obligations because i jut do not want to leave. though half of it is that i just don't want to go there.

the obvious solution would be to find something where there was somewhere i wanted to go, but there are no easy ways out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home